Saturday, August 13, 2011

GUACAMOLE!!

So, many of my friends make awesome guacamole and this recipe is more theirs than mine but I wanted to share it as a great summer-time dip (or football tailgate, dinner party, fiesta, etc!) Basically how I make it is add some basic ingredients, taste, see if it's lacking anything and add more of anything missing. Here are the rough proportions I use:
  • 2 avocados
  • 1/2 tomato
  • 1 tbspn onion
  • 1 small jalapeno
  • 1 tbspn cilantro
  • lime juice from 1 lime
  • dash of salt
Basically cut everything up and mix it together in a bowl and taste it to see if anything is needed. You can refrigerate it and pull it back out for later too. I usually will add some more lime juice to make it taste fresher if I do this.  I serve with Tostitos, multigrain scoops are my current favorite! Enjoy!
Cilantro?

Finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment